Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Vicky_Dev <vi...@yahoo.co.in> on 2008/10/15 21:44:12 UTC

Data Folder in Multicore | Solconfig entry not working

Hi All,

We are using latest solr release 1.3.  Solr has been configured to use
multicore feature. Index has been created successfully. And when using Solr
Admin screen, index document is coming up correctly in the response. But
when I start locating index (.cfs) file into folders . File is not created
at all.

Solr Config xml entry (core 1) :

<dataDir>${solr.data.dir:./solr/data}</data Dir>

Even <ramBufferSizeMB>0</ramBufferSizeMB> is set to zero
, then also index file is not getting created within multicore/core0/data

Please send your thoughts on this issue.  Is there any additional setting we
have to do for indexes

Thanks in advance

~Vikrant Shirbhate

Re: Data Folder in Multicore | Solconfig entry not working

Posted by Vicky_Dev <vi...@yahoo.co.in>.
Thanks Hoss..

That really work like magic :)

~Vikrant Shirbhate