Posted to npanday-dev@incubator.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2012/05/02 04:00:38 UTC

Re: Reporting time

I just added this to the wiki:

--
NPanday allows projects using the .NET framework to be built with Apache Maven. NPanday has been incubating since August 2010.

NPanday had a lull of activity over the last few months as all the committers had other things occupying their time. This has picked up again over the last couple of weeks, with the renewed push for another release. There is still a need to focus on a graduation plan, and to better promote the project among the .NET and Maven communities as a result.

As reported last time, we continue to see small growth in users, and occasional patch submissions, but haven't added a new committer in a while.

The top priorities towards graduation are:
  - work out a concrete plan towards graduation in the next quarter
  - encourage newer contributors to do so on a continuing basis.

There are no issues for the Incubator PMC or board at this time.
--

Sorry for the lateness, I still have my brain geared around the PMC reporting schedule. I hope that's consistent with other's thoughts.

- Brett

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org