Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Andrei Sereda <an...@sereda.cc> on 2020/01/22 16:07:40 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Towards Calcite 1.22

Hello,

I would like to ask community if it is OK if 1.22 release gets delayed by
2-3 weeks ?

I have tried to book 1 week from work but, unfortunately, right now it is
not easy (things should be better in February).

Another option is to swap with somebody doing next (1.2[345]) release.

Please let me know what you think and apologies for the inconvenience.

Andrei.

Posted by Danny Chan <yu...@gmail.com>.
Sure, we can do a switch. My next release is 1.24

Best,
Danny Chan
在 2020年2月12日 +0800 AM1:09,Andrei Sereda <an...@sereda.cc>,写道:

Posted by Andrei Sereda <an...@sereda.cc>.

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Stamatis Zampetakis <za...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for fixing the build Vladimir!

I like the idea of testing against other projects on a weekly basis. It
will certainly help detect regressions early on. It might be a bit hard to
maintain since there could be failures quite often but I guess we will not
know till we try.

Even before adding 3rd-party projects in the CI, I would say that is worth
running our integration tests (Druid, Cassandra, Postgres, etc.) at a

Posted by Vladimir Sitnikov <si...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Are current -SNAPSHOT packages on repository.apache.org up to date ?
I would like to test my projects in CI against current master

Having a release would be great at this point

Enrico

Posted by Danny Chan <yu...@gmail.com>.
I can do that.

Posted by Andrei Sereda <an...@sereda.cc>.