Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Ernesto De Santis <de...@yahoo.com.ar> on 2006/10/14 18:25:22 UTC

how to share code?

Hi

I want to share my plugin 'index-url-category'

I sent it attached to the list but it was rejected.

Ernesto.

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).
¡Probalo ya!
http://www.yahoo.com.ar/respuestas

Re: how to share code?

Posted by Andrzej Bialecki <ab...@getopt.org>.
Ernesto De Santis wrote:
> Hi
>
> I want to share my plugin 'index-url-category'
>
> I sent it attached to the list but it was rejected.

Please submit this as a JIRA issue and attach it there.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki     <><

Re: how to share code?

Posted by Andrzej Bialecki <ab...@getopt.org>.
chad savage wrote:
> hmmm. maybe a patch file. I've seen people post code in the messages

Nutch mailing lists are configured to reject attachments (for security
reasons).

For a couple lines fix it's ok to include it in a message, although then
it's too easy for developers to miss and/or forget about it. Normally
bug reports, patches and new features should be reported on JIRA.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki     <><

Re: how to share code?

Posted by chad savage <cs...@activeathletemedia.com>.
hmmm. maybe a patch file. I've seen people post code in the messages

Chad Savage