Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Siddharth Seth <ss...@apache.org> on 2014/04/05 12:45:55 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Tez-0.4.0-incubating RC1

The release vote passes with 11 +1s (3 binding IPMC votes), and no -1s.

+1s (binding  - IPMC)
Arun C Murthy
Alan Gates
Devaraj Das

+1s (non-binding)
Siddharth Seth
Chen He
Mohammad Islam
Tsuyoshi OZAWA
Jason Lowe
Hitesh Shah
Daniel Dai
Bikas Saha

-1s - None

Thanks everyone for voting, and Sebb, Marvin for pointing out issues with
the first RC.

I'll promote the bits for the release, and send out an announce email after
they're available on the apache mirrors.

Thanks
- Sid