Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by sarfaraj <sa...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/11 13:04:45 UTC

ssh - return code and stderror

Hi,

I am trying ssh component released in camel 2.10.0. It is working great.

However, I could not find any way to retrieve the return code of the script
that I am running. Similarly I could not find any way to get the errors
printed by the command on standard error.

Can someone help?

Thanks in advance,
-Sarfaraj

Re: ssh - return code and stderror

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

components.
There are many more people on that list to help and benefit from each other.

On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 1:04 PM, sarfaraj <sa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying ssh component released in camel 2.10.0. It is working great.
>
> However, I could not find any way to retrieve the return code of the script
> that I am running. Similarly I could not find any way to get the errors
> printed by the command on standard error.
>
> Can someone help?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> -Sarfaraj

Claus Ibsen