Posted to wsif-user@ws.apache.org by sv...@comcast.net on 2003/11/17 21:42:21 UTC

CertificateException

I am getting error when accesing a SSL webservice. The error i am getting is

java.security.cert.CertificateException: Could not find trusted certificate

at org.apache.wsif.base.WSIFClientProxy.invoke(Unknown Source)

Thanks for your help.

Re: CertificateException

Posted by Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu>.
svmaillist@comcast.net wrote:

>I am getting error when accesing a SSL webservice. The error i am getting is
>
>java.security.cert.CertificateException: Could not find trusted certificate

this looks lie generic problem
http://forum.java.sun.com/thread.jsp?forum=2&thread=4240&start=15&range=15&hilite=false&q=

>at org.apache.wsif.base.WSIFClientProxy.invoke(Unknown Source)
>
>Thanks for your help.

if you need help you need to provide more information including how to
reproduce problem otherwise it is just guessing ...

thanks,

alek