Posted to users@maven.apache.org by hujirong <ji...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/09 20:19:16 UTC

Persisted container:org.eclipse.m2e.MAVEN2_CLASSPATH_CONTAINER

Hi

I am try to integrate Rational Team Concert 3 (eclipse 3.6) and Maven. After
I load the project, I see the following entries in the eclipse project build
path. What shall I do with them?

Thanks
Jirong

Persisted container:org.eclipse.m2e.MAVEN2_CLASSPATH_CONTAINER
Persisted
container:org.eclipse.jst.server.core.container/com.ibm.ws.ast.st.runtime.runtimeTarget.v70/was.base.v7

http://maven.40175.n5.nabble.com/file/n5627973/maven-rtc.jpg

Re: Persisted container:org.eclipse.m2e.MAVEN2_CLASSPATH_CONTAINER

Posted by Barrie Treloar <ba...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 3:49 AM, hujirong <ji...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am try to integrate Rational Team Concert 3 (eclipse 3.6) and Maven. After
> I load the project, I see the following entries in the eclipse project build
> path. What shall I do with them?
>
> Thanks
> Jirong
>
> Persisted container:org.eclipse.m2e.MAVEN2_CLASSPATH_CONTAINER
> Persisted
> container:org.eclipse.jst.server.core.container/com.ibm.ws.ast.st.runtime.runtimeTarget.v70/was.base.v7

Are you using m2e?