Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Se...@alcatel.fr on 2006/05/22 16:24:30 UTC

Technical diagram and ESB.

Hello,

Could you help me to find a technical diagram of JetSpeed2 ?

I would like to link JetSpeed with an ESB. What is the best ESB for
JetSpeed : Celtix, Synapse or an other ?

Thank you for your answers.

Sébastien.

Re: Technical diagram and ESB.

Posted by Raphaël Luta <ra...@apache.org>.
Sebastien.Chazallet@alcatel.fr wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Could you help me to find a technical diagram of JetSpeed2 ?

You have a bunch a technical/design documentation here:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/portals/jetspeed-2/trunk/design-docs/src/

Not sure how up-to-date they all are.

> I would like to link JetSpeed with an ESB. What is the best ESB for
> JetSpeed : Celtix, Synapse or an other ?

Can you give us a use case of what you're trying to achieve ?
You'll get better advice if we can understand what you're
trying to do.

--
Raphaël Luta - raphael@apache.org
http://portals.apache.org/