Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Christopher Lee <ct...@ucensys.com> on 2011/10/21 21:45:38 UTC

Setting-up Tomcat in Eclipse

Version: Apache Tomcat-6.0-33
Operating System: Windows XP
Eclipse J2EE: Version: 3.5.2

I am using Eclipse Galileo to develop web applications. I attempted to integrate Apache Tomcat as an internal (local) server to develop, debug, test, and deploy my application code but I think I am having configuration problems. There may be several problems contributing to this. If anyone is aware of documentation that explains this process then that would be helpful. To set this up I used an IBM tutorial at the following link:

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/opensource/library/os-eclipse-facebook/index.html

Thank you in advance for your time.

Best,

Christopher

RE: Setting-up Tomcat in Eclipse

Posted by Christopher Lee <ct...@ucensys.com>.
On Sunday, October 23, 2011 11:20 AM, Mathieu Seillier [mailto:stieuma@gmail.com] wrote:

You should use Sysdeo Tomcat Plugin for Eclipse. It's very simple and easy to use.
See here : http://www.eclipsetotale.com/tomcatPlugin.html

Mathieu

Thank you for the suggestion. I will give this a try.

Best,

Christopher

Posted by Mathieu Seillier <st...@gmail.com>.