Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by EricMeena <ma...@yahoo.fr> on 2008/07/01 22:30:39 UTC

Bridge Authentication problem - ActiveMQ_5.1

Hi,

I am trying to set up a bridge between two brokers with ssl and
authentication configured. By following the examples from
http://activemq.apache.org/jms-to-jms-bridge.html , without ssl and
authentication enabled, I  successfully get my bridge connected to the
remote broker.
But I am getting the following error while the bridge tries to connect to a
secured broker:

WARN  TransportConnection            - Failed to add Connection
java.lang.SecurityException: User name or password is invalid.
        at
org.apache.activemq.security.JaasAuthenticationBroker.addConnection(JaasAuthenticationBroker.java:83)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFilter.addConnection(BrokerFilter.java:81)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.MutableBrokerFilter.addConnection(MutableBrokerFilter.java:88)

The following is my configuration:

<broker
		<jmsBridgeConnectors>
			<jmsQueueConnector
				outboundQueueConnectionFactory="#remoteFactory">
				<outboundQueueBridges>
					<outboundQueueBridge
						outboundQueueName="OutBoundQueueBridgeXBeanTest" />
				</outboundQueueBridges>
			</jmsQueueConnector>
		</jmsBridgeConnectors>

</broker>

	<bean id="remoteFactory"
		<property name="brokerURL" value="ssl://remoteHostName:61617" />
		<property name="userName" value="guest" />
		<property name="password" value="password" />
	</bean>

Is there any other way to configure authentication for bridge connection?

Any help appreciated,

Meena