Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/07 13:47:59 UTC

wiki todos

I'm trying to set aside 30 mins a day to garden the wiki.

I have created a todo list for the wiki
(http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ESME/Todo) if anyone has
any other suggestions

D.

Re: wiki todos

Posted by David Pollak <fe...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 1:11 PM, Anne Kathrine Petterøe <yo...@gmail.com>wrote:

> On 7. juli. 2009, at 15.49, Vassil Dichev wrote:
>
>  I have created a todo list for the wiki
>>> (http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ESME/Todo) if anyone has
>>> any other suggestions
>>>

>> I'll take on pools, I was waiting for a certain set of features of
>> pools to be finished before committing to documentation. I think we're
>> almost there.
>>
>> There has been talk about a release a couple of months ago. How do we
>> know we are ready for a release? What do we really want to have in a
>> release and what can we do without? I think we need to explicitly have
>> a list of goals to keep us on target.
>>

> Except for the UI, I would say we are ready to go.
> We were talking about including federation in our first release, should we
> still wait for it?

No.

Follow me: http://twitter.com/dpp
Git some: http://github.com/dpp

Re: wiki todos

Posted by Anne Kathrine Petterøe <yo...@gmail.com>.

Re: wiki todos

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.
Have you looked at Bill's document recently? I haven't in a while. It
might be useful to get some new ideas of the things that are still
missing.

D.

Re: wiki todos

Posted by Vassil Dichev <vd...@apache.org>.