Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/12 19:45:28 UTC

Multipart

There’s a great class for uploading multi-part HTTP requests. I’ve been using it for years, and I’ve ported it for use with FlexJS. It works great in that context too.

I just asked the author if he minds if we adopt it and he’s very happy for us to do so.[1]

It’s one class. Do we need to go through an ICLA, or can we just bring it in with no fuss?

Thanks,
Harbs

[1]https://github.com/jimojon/Multipart.as/issues/9 <https://github.com/jimojon/Multipart.as/issues/9>

Re: Multipart

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.
I’m not sure I understood when I asked my question… ;-)

Re: Multipart

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com.INVALID>.

Re: Multipart

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.