Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Kiran Ayyagari <ka...@apache.org> on 2015/03/29 13:15:36 UTC

Welcome to Radovan Semancik, our new team member

Hi Radovan,

Your Apache account(semancik) has been created and you should be able to
commit to any of the Apache Directory sub-projects.

A good test to check if everything is working fine, is that you add
yourself to the list of committers at this location
http://directory.apache.org/team.html

The team page is generated from the website repository (
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/site/trunk/).
The file is located at
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/site/trunk/content/team.mdtext

A warm welcome to you!

--
Kiran Ayyagari
http://keydap.com

Re: Welcome to Radovan Semancik, our new team member

Posted by Kiran Ayyagari <ka...@apache.org>.
Hi Radovan,

On Mon, Mar 30, 2015 at 4:12 PM, Radovan Semancik <
radovan.semancik@evolveum.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thanks. This is a great honor and a privilege to be a part of this project.
>
> However, the account does not seem to be active yet. So I'll wait till it
> is activated.

just got activated, you can give it a try now

--
Kiran Ayyagari
http://keydap.com

Re: Welcome to Radovan Semancik, our new team member

Posted by Radovan Semancik <ra...@evolveum.com>.
Hi,