Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Guy Katz <gk...@allot.com> on 2005/04/29 21:34:36 UTC

DatasourceRealm for tomcat 5.5

hello;

is there a porting guide for upgrading from tomcat 5 to 5.5?

i am having some problems with my DatasourceRealm configuration. the =
same configuration that wirks for tomcat 5.0.30 does not work for 5.5.9

is there some document that can explain the differences? i could not =
find anything in the tomcat docs.

thanks in advance

Re: DatasourceRealm for tomcat 5.5

Posted by Parsons Technical Services <pa...@earthlink.net>.
There are seperate pages for 5.0  and 5.5  In the 5.5 the syntax for the
elements changed. If you open both pages and look at the examples you will
see the changes.

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.0-doc/jndi-datasource-examples-howto.html#Database%20Connection%20Pool%20(DBCP)%20Configurations

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.5-doc/jndi-datasource-examples-howto.html#Database%20Connection%20Pool%20(DBCP)%20Configurations

Doug