Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Robert Gombotz <a9...@unet.univie.ac.at> on 2004/12/27 20:42:43 UTC

Manipulate soap headers

Hi!

For my application I would need to add some information in the header of a SOAP massage. To be precise, I need to be able to map SOAP messages to a different workflows. That workflow information should be included in the SOAP-header, eg. workflowID=workflow1.

How can I write and read such information to and from the SOAP-header in an axis environment? The information should be available on both client and server side.

cheers
Robert