Posted to jdo-dev@db.apache.org by Michelle Caisse <mc...@sonic.net> on 2013/08/02 01:52:03 UTC

Minutes: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday July 26, 9 am Pacific Daylight Time

Attendees: Michael Bouschen, Michelle Caisse

1. News on JDO-678 "Ability to set properties on PersistenceManager":
Craig proposed Appendix K https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-678
AI: Review.

2. JDO  KEYS file http://apache.org/dist/db/jdo/KEYS
Michelle scp'ed file from people.apache.org, added her new key and uploaded.

3. JDO release candidate https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-723

Everything appears to be ready to go, but there is an issue of version
numbering. With the current process using the maven release plug-in, a
release is automatically checked in with the specified release number.
We cannot change the name from -rc1 once released. We would need to spin
a new release with the new version number. So we need to decide on a
time and version number for the release and go with it.

-- Michelle