Posted to user@struts.apache.org by pam <pa...@ecngroup.com.au> on 2009/05/11 07:32:13 UTC

newbie and hidden field

Hi,
I am modifying a struts application and know nothing about struts.
I have tags with <form:
i managed to find the definition and wanted to have a hidden field, I have
some javascript i want to run and store the result in a hidden field to get
on submission.

But the hidden field i made is shown when i update it.

I also have a problem with the background colour, but will look through my
css

here is my tag:

<forms:section title="title.scanSSCC">

<forms:textarea label="label.scannerInput" property="scanInput" cols="64"
rows="3" disabled="false" required="false"
onkeydown="OnKeydownEventOccured(event)"/>

<forms:plaintext hidden="true" width="1" height="1" align="right"
id="scanstring" property="scanstring"/>

</forms:section>

Thanks.

Pam Withnall
The ECN Group
Bus.:    + 61 2 8905 4830
Fax:     + 61 2 8905 4801
Mobile: + 61 0415 064 958
E: pam.withnall@ecngroup.com.au

RE: newbie and hidden field

Posted by pam <pa...@ecngroup.com.au>.
yes

Um... I don't think those are Struts tags. Could this be what you're using?
http://www.common-controls.com/en/index.php

If yes, then you should ask your question here:
http://www.common-controls.com/bbs/?loc=en

Nils-H

Re: newbie and hidden field

Posted by Nils-Helge Garli Hegvik <ni...@gmail.com>.