Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Choudhary, Jay" <ch...@visa.com> on 2007/10/16 17:02:47 UTC

Maven 1.x Checkstyle

All,

I have a problem in getting checkstyle dashboard configured on
individual project level.

I can the checkstyle report at the top levels with all the errors and
warning but when I click on individual project I see nothing.

Please Help

Thanks and Regards
-Jay
Visa Europe, Europe's leading payment systems provider, is owned and governed within Europe for the benefit of European financial institutions.
This email (including attachments) is confidential and is solely intended for the addressee. Unless you are the addressee, you may not read, use or store this email in any way, or permit others to. If you have received it in error, please contact Visa Europe on +44 (0)20 7937 8111.

RE: Maven 1.x Checkstyle

Posted by Jeff Jensen <je...@upstairstechnology.com>.
Can you explain further what you are trying to do and what is the problem?
I don't quite understand...