Posted to pluto-user@portals.apache.org by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be> on 2007/07/05 10:39:34 UTC

Attribute value on does not accept any expressions

L.S.,

While trying to build a web application that uses Pluto, I ran into this
exception:
Nested Exception is org.apache.jasper.JasperException:
/WEB-INF/fragments/admin/page/view.jsp(150,1) PWC6236: According to TLD or
attribute directive in tag file, attribute value does not accept any
expressions

This is a page that has been copied from the pluto-portal war file.  The tag
the exception refers to is:
<portlet-el:param name="helpPage" value="${deployerHelp}"/>

I suppose this is an error in the TLD file, because the ParamTag class
itself does support EL.  Should I open a JIRA for this and attach a patch to
correct it?  Or am I missing something here...?

Gert