Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Paolo Patierno <pp...@live.com> on 2017/06/07 09:31:41 UTC

Starting contribution on Apache Kafka project

Hi Kafka devs,

I'd like to start contributing on Kafka and as I read here (http://kafka.apache.org/contributing.html) I'm contacting you to be added to the contributor list so that I could pick up easy JIRAs for getting familiar with it.

Is that possible ? Thanks !

Paolo.

Paolo Patierno
Senior Software Engineer (IoT) @ Red Hat
Microsoft MVP on Windows Embedded & IoT
Microsoft Azure Advisor

Twitter : @ppatierno<http://twitter.com/ppatierno>
Linkedin : paolopatierno<http://it.linkedin.com/in/paolopatierno>
Blog : DevExperience<http://paolopatierno.wordpress.com/>

Re: Starting contribution on Apache Kafka project

Posted by Paolo Patierno <pp...@live.com>.
Hi,

any news on this ? I see a lot of activity for the new release so maybe the previous email was lost. :)

Thanks !
Paolo