Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by ARI HENDIAWAN <ar...@ocbcnisp.com> on 2015/05/21 08:36:58 UTC

need info about conference

Dear openmeeting support,
we have some problem on OM 3.0.4, if in 1 room with more than 10 user
the cpu server consume 300% and after that the sound and video problem
(the voice is broken and pict delay)
in My Environment using spec server :
1. Memory 16GB
2. Cpu 16 core --> in this case, the cpu used only 4 cpu and not peak
(only 20% on each CPU)

how to tunning the performance OM on my server ?

Tks

--
Disclaimer :
Confidential information may be contained in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited and may be unlawful to use, copy, store, distribute, disclose or communicate any part of it to others and you are obliged to return it immediately to sender or notify us and delete the e-mail and any attachments from your system. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this e-mail that do not relate to the official business of any PT Bank OCBC NISP Tbk shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it. No assumption of responsibility or liability whatsoever is undertaken by PT Bank OCBC NISP Tbk in respect of prohibited and unauthorised use by any other person.