Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Davor Bonaci <da...@apache.org> on 2017/05/17 11:28:45 UTC

First stable release completed!

The first stable release is now complete!

Release artifacts are available through various repositories, including
dist.apache.org, Maven Central, and PyPI. The website is updated, and
announcements are published.

Apache Software Foundation press release:
http://globenewswire.com/news-release/2017/05/17/986839/0/en/The-Apache-Software-Foundation-Announces-Apache-Beam-v2-0-0.html

Beam blog:
https://beam.apache.org/blog/2017/05/17/beam-first-stable-release.html

Congratulations to everyone -- this is a really big milestone for the
project, and I'm proud to be a part of this great community.

Davor

Re: First stable release completed!

Posted by Tyler Akidau <ta...@google.com.INVALID>.
Well done everyone. Thanks to all who helped make this happen. :-)

-Tyler

Posted by Etienne Chauchot <ec...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Thomas Groh <tg...@google.com.INVALID>.
Well done all!

Posted by Sourabh Bajaj <so...@google.com.INVALID>.
Congrats !!

Posted by Mingmin Xu <mi...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations to everyone!

--
----
Mingmin

Re: First stable release completed!

Posted by Dan Halperin <dh...@google.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Jesse Anderson <je...@bigdatainstitute.io>.
Awesome!

Posted by Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Kenneth Knowles <kl...@google.com.INVALID>.
Awesome. A huge step.

Posted by Andrew Psaltis <ps...@gmail.com>.
This is fantastic.  Great job!

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: First stable release completed!

Posted by Pei HE <pe...@apache.org>.
Congratulations everyone!

--
Pei

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
This is great news.

Posted by James <xu...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations to all!

Posted by "Prabeesh K." <pr...@gmail.com>.
awesome. 📢

Posted by amir bahmanyari <am...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
This is HUGE! Cheers

Posted by tarush grover <ta...@gmail.com>.
Congrats team!!

Posted by Amit Sela <am...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Aviem Zur <av...@gmail.com>.
Awesome! Now let's make Beam the standard in data processing.

Posted by Jason Kuster <ja...@google.com.INVALID>.

--
-------

Posted by Mark Liu <ma...@google.com.INVALID>.