Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Cathy Osekizoglu <hi...@yahoo.ca> on 2002/09/20 21:04:10 UTC

Get only first value using logic:iterate

 Hi:

I am using the following to iterate over payments(Vector).
<logic:iterate id="aPayment" name="payments" scope="session" type="com.test.Payment">
<bean:write name="aPayment" property="amount"/>
</logic:iterate>
In my action class, I have session.setAttribute("payments",payments);
When I run it, I can get only first item of payments. I am using Struts1.1.
What could be wrong? Please help me. Thanks.

Cathy