Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Hayri Volkan Agun <vo...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/05 15:19:43 UTC

Label based MLLib MulticlassMetrics is buggy

The results in MulticlassMetrics is totally wrong. They are improperly
calculated.
Confusion matrix may be true I don't know but for each label scores are
wrong.

--
Hayri Volkan Agun
PhD. Student - Anadolu University

Re: Label based MLLib MulticlassMetrics is buggy

Posted by Feynman Liang <fl...@databricks.com>.
1.5 has not yet been released; what is the commit hash that you are
building?

Posted by Feynman Liang <fl...@databricks.com>.

Posted by Feynman Liang <fl...@databricks.com>.
Hi Hayri,