Posted to pluto-user@portals.apache.org by Deepali Patel <de...@visionten.net> on 2007/01/31 04:11:35 UTC

pluto-portal-1.0.1.jar

I have installed the Pluto setup and am trying to deploy the .war file and it gives me error tha it cannot find dependencies

pluto-portal-1.0.1.jar

I am not able to located this file on the internet. What is the solution.

When i am running the command maven fullDeployment from Pluto Source directory Build is not getting completed coz t cannot find certain dependencies.

Please help me out

Thank you

Re: pluto-portal-1.0.1.jar

Posted by Yidong Fang <fa...@gmail.com>.