Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Petr Ivanov <mr...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/15 10:07:29 UTC

Ignite Platform .NET Inspections problems

HI, Pavel.

After TeamCity update from 2017.1.3 to 2017.2.2 build Ignite Platform .NET Inspections [1] started to show 12-14 failed inspections.
Can you help and check settings for this build, please? Or give any recommendations on how to fix this?

Thanks!

[1] https://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewType.html?buildTypeId=IgniteTests24Java8_IgnitePlatformNetInspections <https://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewType.html?buildTypeId=IgniteTests24Java8_IgnitePlatformNetInspections>

Re: Ignite Platform .NET Inspections problems

Posted by Dmitry Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pavel,

Let me say thank you from me too. All test fixes helps us to run review
more easy.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org>.