Posted to pluto-user@portals.apache.org by varma sivaprasad <va...@rediffmail.com> on 2005/08/22 13:33:06 UTC

i have problem in including jsp in portlets

The problem arises when my portlet tries to include a JSP page

>>response.setContentType("text/html");
>>//  response.getWriter().println("Let's see if you write this");
>>
>>PortletRequestDispatcher rd =
>>      getPortletContext().getRequestDispatcher(path);
rd.include(request, response);

> Besides, if I use the commented line instead of the include, there is no
> problem and the text is displayed

with regards
varma

Re: i have problem in including jsp in portlets

Posted by Ulrich Küster <Ul...@uni-jena.de>.
> The problem arises when my portlet tries to include a JSP page
>  >>
>  >>response.setContentType("text/html");
>  >>//  response.getWriter().println("Let's see if you write this");
>  >>
>  >>PortletRequestDispatcher rd =
>  >>      getPortletContext().getRequestDispatcher(path);
> rd.include(request, response);
>  >
>  > Besides, if I use the commented line instead of the include, there is no
>  > problem and the text is displayed

I doubt someone can help you if you don't describe your problem a little
more detailed...

If getRequestDispatcher() returns null, something is wrong with your
path. Otherwise you might want to have a look at your logs to check for
exceptions.

Regards,

Ulrich