Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net> on 2016/06/01 13:22:19 UTC

Deploy build for felix connect

Currently there seems to be no deploy build for felix connect.
After the last changes JB created a manual build for me.

Would it be ok to setup an automated build for connect?
I think I can create the build in jenkins but will only do so if there
is positive feedback here.

Christian

--
Christian Schneider