Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Damar Thapa <th...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/28 13:32:30 UTC

Tomcat5.5 web application to Tomcat6.0

Hi,

It may be off-topic here, but I appreciate if somebody in the list could
give me some pointers!

I have an old JSF application running under Tomcat 5.5., and this has to be
moved to a server where Tomcat 6.0.24 is running.

Are there any documentation that I need to go about in converting the
application to Tomcat 6.0.24 (servlet 2.5)?

Thanks,
With regard,dt

Re: Tomcat5.5 web application to Tomcat6.0

Posted by Damar Thapa <th...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Jacob, for this - truly appreciated.
With regards,damar

--
With regards,
Damar

Re: Tomcat5.5 web application to Tomcat6.0

Posted by Jakob Korherr <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I found this http://raibledesigns.com/rd/entry/upgrading_to_tomcat_6 with a