Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Kendall Adkins <KA...@infoad.com> on 2002/05/06 20:18:23 UTC

Java 1.1.x

I have a client who is using a Domino server.  Domino only supports the
Java 1.1.8 SDK.  I have been unable to find a version of FOP that will run
with this SDK.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you in advance,

Kendall Adkins
kadkins@infoad.com

Re: Java 1.1.x

Posted by Cyril Rognon <cr...@objectiva.fr>.
Kendall,

the only suitable solution is to set your FOP in a Java2 environement.
Either a servlet container (Tomcat/WebLogic/Websphere/Enhydra/...) or
a  standalone java application. Then make a domino agent query your FOP
service outside of the Domino server.

Old FOP stuff would be a nightmare without support.

Cyril