Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/28 09:32:29 UTC

Re: Adding jars in ear to the war manifest file

This is the skinny war problem.

See:

   -
   http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-war-plugin/examples/skinny-wars.html
   -
   http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVENUSER/Solving+the+Skinny+Wars+problem

Yes, these are ugly solutions.

No, nobody has got a better solution yet

Oh, if you do find a better solution, please add it to the wiki

-Stephen