Posted to user@lucenenet.apache.org by Sudhanya Chatterjee <su...@persistent.co.in> on 2008/04/25 15:24:00 UTC

Analyzer query

Hi,

In our application we are using lucene.net version - 2.1.0.2

For globalization we need to use many other Analyzers like

GermanAnalyzer

RussianAnalyzer

BrazilianAnalyzer

Etc.

For which we will need Lucene.Net.Analysis.Br etc.
With the present dll I am not getting any of these analyzers.

With this version is it possible to use these analyzers?
If no, which version of dll should be used to achieve this?

Thanks,
Sudhanya

DISCLAIMER

RE: Analyzer query

Posted by Michael Garski <mg...@myspace.com>.
Sudhanya,

Those analyzers have not yet been ported to .Net from the Java Lucene project.  Check out the analyzers in the contrib section of the Java Lucene source code - I don't believe they would be too difficult to port over.

Michael