Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Vinayak Agrawal <vi...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/25 06:20:59 UTC

Error while querying Df temp Tweet table

Hi All,
I am trying to run Zeppelin Streaming example from official zeppelin site.
https://zeppelin.incubator.apache.org/docs/0.5.5-incubating/tutorial/tutorial.html

Earlier I had problem with dependency of Twitterutil which i resolved with
help of you guys by adding %dep parameter in a cell.
%dep
z.reset()
z.addRepo("Spark Packages Repo").url("
http://dl.bintray.com/spark-packages/maven")
z.load("org.apache.spark:spark-streaming-twitter_2.10:jar:1.6.0")

However now I am facing a problem while querying the temp table tweets
which is created in the code.
Please see the error below:
Query :
%sql select createdAt, count(1) from tweets group by createdAt order by
createdAt

Error:
org.apache.spark.SparkException: Job aborted due to stage failure: Task 0
in stage 4.0 failed 4 times, most recent failure: Lost task 0.3 in stage
4.0 (TID 80, sandbox.hortonworks.com): java.io.InvalidClassException:
twitter4j.Status; local class incompatible: stream classdesc
serialVersionUID = 4228152091240188172, local class serialVersionUID =
2666552784741770311 at
java.io.ObjectStreamClass.initNonProxy(ObjectStreamClass.java:612)
at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readNonProxyDesc(ObjectInputStream.java:1622)
at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readClassDesc(ObjectInputStream.java:1517) at
java.io.ObjectInputStream.readClass(ObjectInputStream.java:1483) at
java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject0(ObjectInputStream.java:1333) at
java.io.ObjectInputStream.defaultReadFields(ObjectInputStream.java:1997) at
java.io.ObjectInputStream.readSerialData(ObjectInputStream.java:1921)

--
Vinayak Agrawal

"To Strive, To Seek, To Find and Not to Yield!"
~Lord Alfred Tennyson

Re: Error while querying Df temp Tweet table

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.
Could you check `sc.version` matches 1.6.0 (your library version
org.apache.spark:spark-streaming-twitter_2.10:jar:1.6.0) ?

Thanks,
moon

Posted by Sourav Mazumder <so...@gmail.com>.