Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Josh Narins <jo...@hotmail.com> on 2005/10/20 21:42:57 UTC

Compilation Success

In recent weeks and days some new versions of software has come out.

I got the following to compile together fine, in case there should have been
any doubt.

perl 5.8.7
mm 1.4.0
openssl 0.9.8a
apache 1.3.34
mod_ssl 2.8.25-1.3.34
mod_perl 1.29

Ciao,
Josh

RE: Compilation Success

Posted by Josh Narins <jo...@hotmail.com>.
>In recent weeks and days some new versions of software has come out.
>
>I got the following to compile together fine, in case there should have
>been any doubt.
>
>perl 5.8.7
>mm 1.4.0
>openssl 0.9.8a
>apache 1.3.34
>mod_ssl 2.8.25-1.3.34
>mod_perl 1.29

On debian stable without backports, I should have added.