Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Torgeir Veimo <to...@pobox.com> on 2006/06/27 14:37:24 UTC

hsql?

Anyone used hsql with jackrabbits SimpleDbPersistenceManager?

I tried with schema set to mysql, but am getting

javax.jcr.RepositoryException: Cannot instantiate persistence manager
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.db.SimpleDbPersistenceManager: Wrong
data type: BLOB in statement [create table VERSION_NODE (NODE_ID
char(36) not null, NODE_DATA blob]: Wrong data type: BLOB in statement
[create table VERSION_NODE (NODE_ID char(36) not null, NODE_DATA blob]

Is there another schema type that is a bit better for use with hsql?

My config looks like

<PersistenceManager
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.db.SimpleDbPersistenceManager">
     <param name="driver" value="org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver"/>
     <param name="url" value="jdbc:hsqldb:${wsp.home}/db"/>
     <param name="schemaObjectPrefix" value="${wsp.name}_"/>
     <param name="schema" value="mysql" />
     <param name="externalBLOBs" value="true"/>
</PersistenceManager>

--
-Torgeir

Re: hsql?

Posted by Stefan Guggisberg <st...@gmail.com>.
On 6/27/06, Torgeir Veimo <to...@pobox.com> wrote:
> Anyone used hsql with jackrabbits SimpleDbPersistenceManager?
>
> I tried with schema set to mysql, but am getting
>
> javax.jcr.RepositoryException: Cannot instantiate persistence manager
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.db.SimpleDbPersistenceManager: Wrong
> data type: BLOB in statement [create table VERSION_NODE (NODE_ID
> char(36) not null, NODE_DATA blob]: Wrong data type: BLOB in statement
> [create table VERSION_NODE (NODE_ID char(36) not null, NODE_DATA blob]
>
> Is there another schema type that is a bit better for use with hsql?

try 'default' but you might also create your own hsqldb-specific schema.

cheers
stefan