Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2020/04/06 12:36:54 UTC

Tagging camel-examples

Hello,

As we discussed in the past, I created a tag for the examples camel-examples-3.2.0 and updated the master to the newer 3.3.0-SNAPSHOT

We need to add documentation to release guide, to add the steps needed to create tag for this subproject too.

--
Andrea Cosentino

Re: Tagging camel-examples

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Thanks for that. Agree to update the release guide.

Regards
JB