Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by David Arthur <da...@apache.org> on 2022/07/13 19:17:35 UTC

[DISCUSS] Apache Kafka 3.2.1 release

Hey folks,

I'd like to volunteer to be the release manager for a hotfix release of the
3.2 line. This will be the first hotfix release of this line and will be
version 3.2.1. We have fixed several bugs since 3.2.0 including an OAuth
token refresh bug, a problem with transaction markers, and a protocol bug
in the group coordinator.

If no one has any objections, I will send out a release plan within the
next few days that includes a list of all of the fixes we are targeting for
3.2.1 along with a timeline.

Thanks!
David

Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Kafka 3.2.1 release

Posted by Viktor Somogyi-Vass <vi...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Thanks David :)

Posted by David Arthur <mu...@gmail.com>.

--
David Arthur

Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Kafka 3.2.1 release

Posted by Viktor Somogyi-Vass <vi...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Hi David,

Posted by Randall Hauch <rh...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Chris S and Chris E,

Posted by Christopher Shannon <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chris E.

Posted by Chris Egerton <fe...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chris,

Posted by Christopher Shannon <ch...@gmail.com>.
HI,

Posted by David Arthur <mu...@gmail.com>.

--
David Arthur

Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Kafka 3.2.1 release

Posted by Luke Chen <sh...@gmail.com>.
+1, Thanks David!

Posted by David Jacot <da...@gmail.com>.
+1. Thanks David.