Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Norbert Sándor <de...@erinors.com> on 2006/04/24 13:06:04 UTC

tapdoc progress

Hi,

I've finally completed the annotation support which means that javadoc
comments of @Parameter-defined component parameters are included in the
generated docs. The current sample is at the usual
http://www.erinors.com/product/tapdoc/sample/index.html.
Check out "Test/Component6" for an example of embedded javadoc comments,
even @link tags are supported!

Code cleanup, Ant integration, and minor XSL template cleanup are to be
done before a release.

Currently I have problems when I try to run the generator as an Ant task
(while it's running fine as a Java application) :\

Regards,
Norbert Sándor

Re: tapdoc progress

Posted by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com>.
On 4/24/06, Norbert Sándor <de...@erinors.com> wrote:

> Code cleanup, Ant integration, and minor XSL template cleanup are to be
> done before a release.

This is great stuff, I'm looking for it to be part of the standard Tapestry doc.
Thanks.

--
Massimo
http://meridio.blogspot.com