Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by jjozeh <jj...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/29 19:35:18 UTC

Websocket sharing port on Web Application

I'm already developing a Web application, in which I wanna use
ActiveMQ as its asynchronous communication Broker.

One of the application requirements would be use only one port to
provide the common resources, as images and HTML, and the asynchronous
connection by WebSocket. Looking at the ActiveMQ documentation,
actually there is AjaxServlet for Long Polling connections.

How can I do something like that, but for WebSocket?

Thanks.

Re: Websocket sharing port on Web Application

Posted by da...@ontrenet.com.
Probably using socket.io/Node.js will do the trick. Then maybe the AMQ
REST API server side.