Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Michael Osipov <mi...@apache.org> on 2016/10/16 19:43:44 UTC

Maven Resolver 1.2 with Maven 3.4?

Hi folks,

are we going to incorporate v 1.2 of Resolver into Maven 3.4? I've seen
that Christian done some fixing required by some MNGs as well as our
rebranding of the project. Some dependencies need to be updated to match
Maven's but it would be a good test having it in 3.4-0-rc-1.

WDYT?

Michael

Re: Maven Resolver 1.2 with Maven 3.4?

Posted by Christian Schulte <cs...@schulte.it>.
Am 10/16/16 um 21:43 schrieb Michael Osipov:
> Hi folks,
>
> are we going to incorporate v 1.2 of Resolver into Maven 3.4? I've seen
> that Christian done some fixing required by some MNGs as well as our
> rebranding of the project. Some dependencies need to be updated to match
> Maven's but it would be a good test having it in 3.4-0-rc-1.
>
> WDYT?
>
> Michael

+1

Is the resolver repository ready for commits? I stopped working on it
back when it wasn't clear how things will be refactored and committed
WIP with one single commit just to have the changes in the repository
before refactoring. I'd need to clean things up and would like to create
JIRA tickets for the changes as well. There are build jobs setup?
Integration with JIRA also setup?

Christian