Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Maciej Prochniak <mp...@touk.pl> on 2009/06/22 14:30:33 UTC

Migration from SMX3 to SMX4

Hello,

I want to migrate our existing application from SMX 3.3 to SMX4. I have
following problems/questions:

1) How can we configure smx4 to have jencks tx managment, binding
datasources to jndi and similar stuff that is preconfigured in smx3.3? I
guess that xml configuration would be put into osgi bundles - are there
any examples/docs showing how to do it (so that e.g. spring deployer
recognizes xbean namespaces and so on)?
2) We have some configuration put in .properties files in conf
directory. Then we refer to it in e.g. camel-context as resources on
classpath. Can we do something similar using SMX4?

thanks for help
br,
m.prochniak