Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Alireza Fattahi <af...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2015/08/08 16:55:34 UTC

Struts 2.5 BETA1

Sorry to post it here, subscribing to dev@struts.apache.org di not worked and I didn't get response emial.----------------------------------The Struts 2.5 BETA1 make the struts 2 conversation plugin fails. This happens because of renaming theorg.apache.struts2.dispatcher.ServletActionRedirectResult;org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.ServletRedirectResult;
After tweking these packages to:org.apache.struts2.result.ServletActionRedirectResultorg.apache.struts2.result.ServletRedirectResult
the conversation plugin worked fine...
As this is a useful plugin is it possible to keep the removed packages.

 ~Regards,
~~Alireza Fattahi

Re: Struts 2.5 BETA1

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>.
> Sorry to post it here, subscribing to dev@struts.apache.org di not worked and I didn't get response emial.----------------------------------The Struts 2.5 BETA1 make the struts 2 conversation plugin fails. This happens because of renaming theorg.apache.struts2.dispatcher.ServletActionRedirectResult;org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.ServletRedirectResult;

Did you follow information on that page?
http://struts.apache.org/dev-mail.html

> After tweking these packages to:org.apache.struts2.result.ServletActionRedirectResultorg.apache.struts2.result.ServletRedirectResult
> the conversation plugin worked fine...
> As this is a useful plugin is it possible to keep the removed packages.

Already answered via JIRA

Regards
--
Łukasz