Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by mraible <ma...@raibledesigns.com> on 2006/12/29 02:12:08 UTC

tapestry-spring and tapestry-flash for 4.1?

Is it possible to get updated POMs for tapestry-spring and tapestry-flash
that refer to tapestry 4.1.1 as a dependency?  Because these libraries
depend on tapestry/tapestry rather than
org.apache.tapestry/tapestry-framework, you have to manually exclude so you
don't get duplicate JARs.  Here's what my current pom.xml looks like, which
is kinda ugly:

<dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.tapestry</groupId>
            <artifactId>tapestry-annotations</artifactId>
            <version>${tapestry.version}</version>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.tapestry</groupId>
            <artifactId>tapestry-contrib</artifactId>
            <version>${tapestry.version}</version>
            <exclusions>
                <exclusion>
                    <groupId>jboss</groupId>
                    <artifactId>jboss-j2ee</artifactId>
                </exclusion>
            </exclusions>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>com.javaforge.tapestry</groupId>
            <artifactId>tapestry-flash</artifactId>
            <version>${tapestry.flash.version}</version>
            <exclusions>
                <exclusion>
                    <groupId>tapestry</groupId>
                    <artifactId>tapestry</artifactId>
                </exclusion>
            </exclusions>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>com.javaforge.tapestry</groupId>
            <artifactId>tapestry-spring</artifactId>
            <version>${tapestry.spring.version}</version>
            <exclusions>
                <exclusion>
                    <groupId>tapestry</groupId>
                    <artifactId>tapestry</artifactId>
                </exclusion>
                <exclusion>
                    <groupId>tapestry</groupId>
                    <artifactId>tapestry-annotations</artifactId>
                </exclusion>
            </exclusions>
        </dependency>

My properties:

        <tapestry.version>4.1.1</tapestry.version>
        <tapestry.flash.version>0.1.1</tapestry.flash.version>
        <tapestry.spring.version>0.1.2</tapestry.spring.version>

Also, it is possible to get a 1.0.0 release of these libraries?  The most
recent versions are snapshots, which don't work with the Maven Release
Plugin.

Thanks,

Matt

Re: tapestry-spring and tapestry-flash for 4.1?

Posted by mraible <ma...@raibledesigns.com>.
Is 4.1 stable now? If so, how about some new releases of tapestry-spring and
tapestry-flash with updated dependencies? ;-)

Matt

Posted by mraible <ma...@raibledesigns.com>.
Is it possible to upload a new bundle for the latest 4.0.x with an
org.apache.tapestry groupId?  Also, you can do a redirect from
tapestry/tapestry to org.apache.tapestry/tapestry? Here's an example from
ehcache:

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/ehcache/ehcache/1.2.3/ehcache-1.2.3.pom

Matt

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.