Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Joel Schuster <jo...@Navsys.com> on 2010/04/26 17:58:59 UTC

Release Notes

Is there any way to get a good roll up of all the changes in a particular release to determine need to upgrade?

2.0.5 is now out and I'm not sure of the differences.

- Joel

Re: Release Notes

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
On 4/26/10 11:58, Joel Schuster wrote:
> Is there any way to get a good roll up of all the changes in a particular release to determine need to upgrade?
>
> 2.0.5 is now out and I'm not sure of the differences.

If you download the convenience distro, the changelog is in the doc
directory, otherwise you can view it from SVN in the tagged releases:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/releases/org.apache.felix.framework-2.0.5/doc/changelog.txt

-> richard