Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Vinicius Carvalho <vi...@auge.com.br> on 2004/10/30 22:23:28 UTC

java.IO.Exception : Broken pipe

Hi there! I have an application that uses rexec to execute remote
commands on a machine. I have 2 servers a dev and a production. On the
dev server I execute the command with no error. But on the production
server I get a broken pipe error. I connect to the remote machine, but
when executing the command I get the error. Any ideas??

Thanks

Re: java.IO.Exception : Broken pipe

Posted by Vinicius Carvalho <vi...@auge.com.br>.
Vinicius Carvalho wrote:

> Hi there! I have an application that uses rexec to execute remote
> commands on a machine. I have 2 servers a dev and a production. On the
> dev server I execute the command with no error. But on the production
> server I get a broken pipe error. I connect to the remote machine, but
> when executing the command I get the error. Any ideas??
>
> Thanks

Sorry, it's a java.net.SocketException sorry