Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Daniel Fournier <df...@noos.fr> on 2002/08/20 17:50:53 UTC

empty generation from xIndice or eXist

Hi happy Cocoon users,

I have installed xIndice and eXist to test these DB in the Cocoon environment.

After configuring cocoon.xconf and following advices from cocooncenter or
others users from this list, I'm testing xIndice (or eXist) acces thru the
xmldb protocol, i.e. (from my sitemap)

<map:match pattern="xindice/**"><!--collection/#/xpath-->
	<map:generate src="xmldb:xindice://localhost:4080/db/{1}"/>
	<map:serialize type="xml"/><!--just to check the result from xIndice/eXist-->
<:map:match>

When I send the following HTTP request::
	http://127.0.0.1:8080/cocoon/xindice/test/#/test.xml (new protocol usage)
I only get and empty html document .

However, according to the logs everything seems right, xIndice/eXist logs the
access and, I presume, returns aa a result set, the content of my test.xml
document.

Anybody as an idea of what's wrong ?

Thanks happy Cocoon users ;-)

Daniel Fournier