Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Aysha Saddiqa <ay...@yahoo.com> on 2013/02/17 04:36:32 UTC

Running OM2.x for the first time failed

I  am installing OM on windows 7 32 bit using Installation Document.
Using Command line complete 19 steps but at step-20 it stopped. I try it many times but failed to overcome this issue.
When run red5-debug.bat or red5.bat I get the same error all time:

C:\red5>red5.bat
Starting Red5
Error: Could not find or load main class org.red5.server.bootstrap

C:\red5>red5-debug.bat
Starting Red5
Listening for transport dt_socket at address: 8787
Error: Could not find or load main class org.red5.server.bootstrap

Can any one help me according this? I don't have any idea before and using for the first tome.