Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Anand M S <an...@hotmail.com> on 2003/08/05 19:23:59 UTC

validation que

Hi All,

I'm using validation frame work with dispatch action. I would like to use
same form for differend actions, and only particular fields should validated
for different actions. I have validation rules in xml for all the fields,
can we tell "..do only these filed validation for this action", I was trying
to do this with page attribute, but I could not get the desired result.

Thanks,
Anand