Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Anne Kathrine Petterøe <yo...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/16 10:20:33 UTC

VM is created

Hi,

The VM is now created and ready to go.
Whoever wants access to the VM needs to upload ssh public keys to
their home dir in people and I will forward those names.
I suggest we limit the number of people with access, what do you think?

/Anne

Re: VM is created

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.
Ideally, we would have two instances of ESME running in the zone - one
based on jetty and the other based on Tomcat.

It would also be cool if we could deploy automatically to the zones
via the daily Hudson build.

D.